Moga school fire: ਮਿਡ ਡੇਅ ਮੀਲ ਬਣਾਉਣ ਸਮੇਂ ਸਕੂਲ 'ਚ‌ ਲਗੀ ਅੱਗ

Moga school fire: Gas cylinder catches fire during mid-day meal preparation

A gas cylinder caught fire while lunch was being prepared at a government school in the village of Chugawa, Moga, on Thursday. Around 60 children were at the school with their parents to collect their report cards when the incident occurred. pb.jobsoftoday.in

The fire department was called immediately and was able to extinguish the flames quickly. There were no reports of any injuries.



According to reports, the fire was caused by a gas pipe near the stove suddenly coming loose.

The school children also helped to extinguish the fire.

ਮੋਗਾ ਦੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਚੁਗਾਵਾ ਦੇ ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਸਕੂਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਵੀਰਵਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਦੁਪਹਿਰ ਦਾ ਖਾਣਾ ਬਣਾਉਂਦੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਗੈਸ ਸਿਲੰਡਰ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਗ ਲੱਗ ਗਈ।ਘਟਨਾ ਦੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਲਗਭਗ 60 ਬੱਚੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਾਪਿਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਆਪਣੇ ਰਿਪੋਰਟ ਕਾਰਡ ਲੈਣ ( ਨਤੀਜਾ ਦੇਖਣ) ਲਈ ਸਕੂਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਨ।

ਫਾਇਰ ਬ੍ਰਿਗੇਡ ਨੂੰ ਤੁਰੰਤ ਬੁਲਾਇਆ ਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਅੱਗ 'ਤੇ ਤੁਰੰਤ ਕਾਬੂ ਪਾਇਆ ਗਿਆ। ਕਿਸੇ ਦੇ ਜ਼ਖਮੀ ਹੋਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਈ ਰਿਪੋਰਟ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ।

ਮਿਲੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਅੱਗ ਸਟੋਵ ਨੇੜੇ ਗੈਸ ਪਾਈਪ ਅਚਾਨਕ ਢਿੱਲੀ ਹੋਣ ਕਾਰਨ ਲੱਗੀ।ਸਕੂਲੀ ਬੱਚਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਅੱਗ ਬੁਝਾਉਣ ਵਿੱਚ ਮਦਦ ਕੀਤੀ।

Featured post

PSEB 8th Result 2024 : 8 ਵੀਂ ਜਮਾਤ ਦਾ ਨਤੀਜਾ ਲਟਕਿਆ, ਹੁਣ ਸਕੂਲਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤਾ 17 ਅਪ੍ਰੈਲ ਤੱਕ ਦਾ ਸਮਾਂ

PSEB 8th Result 2024 : DIRECT LINK Punjab Board Class 8th result 2024  :  ਸਮੂਹ ਸਕੂਲ ਮੁੱਖੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੂਚਿਤ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਅੱਠਵੀਂ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ...

RECENT UPDATES

Trends